If you want to have a healthy, energetic, and long-living Betta fish, you need more than a top quality Betta fish tank.
Bettas are used to a tropical environment, which means warm temperatures. And unless you routinely keep your house at 78-80 degrees, you need a tank heater to keep your Betta fish happy.
With aquarium heaters, you tend to get what you pay for. Expensive heaters are generally great at heating your tank effectively and maintaining a consistent temperature, which are both vital to your Betta’s health.
— chee (@cheelovescats) December 31, 2016
Many cheap Betta tank fish tank heaters are inaccurate, unreliable and allow the tank to fluctuate in temperature too much.
But there are several inexpensive heaters out there that work well and don’t cost a lot. Some of them can even compete with heaters costing several times as much.
These are 5 of the Best Betta Fish Tank Heaters that prove you don’t need to spend a lot of money to have a happy Betta.
- 1. Fluval Marina Mini Submersible Heater for Aquarium
- 2. Tetra HT Submersible Aquarium Heater
- 3. ViaAqua 50-Watt Quartz Glass Submersible Heater with Built-In Thermostat
- 4. Zacro AH051 50W Submersible Aquarium Heater with Visible Temperature
- 5. Marina Betta Submersible Heater for Betta Fish Tank
- Final Thoughts On Buying a Betta Fish Tank Heater