A good book is one piece of essential aquarium equipment that might not be that obvious but play a critical role in your success.
Be sure to check out two of our very own fish care books available on Kindle.
- Beginners Guide To Freshwater Fish Tank Maintenance: How To Set Up an Aquarium & Keep it Clean. Complete 30 Day Instruction Guide & Equipment List
- Breeding Betta Fish Step by Step at Home: Learn How To Breed Betta Fish In 11 Easy Steps
[lasso ref=”aquariumlogbook” id=”20933″]
My Favorite Tropical Fish Books For Successful Fishkeepers
1. Fancy Goldfish: Complete Guide To Care And Collecting
Goldfish are great for beginners and this is a great book if you are thinking of keeping Goldfish. It is a very thorough book with lots of pictures, details about each variety and lots of instructions.
This is definitely one of the best aquarium books and it will teach you everything you need to know about keeping happy healthy Goldfish.
2. What Fish? A Buyer’s Guide To Tropical Fish
3. Aquascaping: Aquarium Landscaping Like a Pro
One of the best ways to make your aquarium look amazing is to learn the art of aquascaping.
This book has lots of pictures with design layouts, styles, and information about the best lighting, substrate, and best planting techniques.
If you want your aquarium to look one level above the rest this aquarium book should be on your shelf.
4. Manual of Fish Health
This aquarium book has everything you’ll need to know about aquarium fish, their environment and most imporantly disease prevention.
Think of this book as your go to guide when something goes wrong, it is a wonderful guide on keeping fish healthy through prevention and good fish keeping practice.
5. The Simple Guide to Freshwater Aquariums
This book is probably best for kids or for someone who knows nothing about aquarium fish keeping.
This book provides you with a complete plan from choosing your aquarium, equipment, plants, fish from A-Z.
The book is presented in a completely straightforward text that’s easy to read, easy to understand and easy to put to use.
- How Many Glofish In A 20 Gallon Tank - December 4, 2023
- Ensuring the Right Water Temperature for Your Betta Fish: A Comprehensive Care Guide - December 4, 2023
- Top Aquarium-Safe Silicones: Ensuring the Health of Your Fish - December 4, 2023