I hope you love the products I recommend! Just so you know, I may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you want to give your Betta tons of room to swim around and explore, then a 5-gallon Betta fish tank is the perfect size.
5-gallon tanks are easier to maintain than smaller tanks. You won’t have to clean them or perform water changes as often, and it’s much easier to keep the temperature and water quality stable than with a smaller tank.
Plus, 5-gallon Betta tanks give you more room to play around with aquascaping and adding awesome accessories to your Betta’s home, and many of them feature striking designs that will create focal points in your home or office.
While you can always buy a standard 5-gallon glass or plastic tank and outfit it with your own Betta fish filter, the best 5-gallon Betta fish tanks on this list all include built in pumps, lights and filtration.
This gives the whole setup a seamless, integrated quality that keeps the focus where it should be: on your beautiful Betta fish.
Here’s our list of 6 Superior 5 Gallon Betta Fish Tanks For Under $100.
- Quick Picks: My Top 3 Choices For A 5 Gallon Betta Tank
- 1. Fluval Spec V Aquarium Kit
- 2. Tetra Crescent Acrylic Aquarium Kit
- 3. Marineland ML90609 Portrait Aquarium Kit
- 4. Marina LED Betta Fish Tank Kit
- 5. Fluval Edge Aquarium with LED Light
- 6. Fluval View Oval Plastic Aquarium
- Final Thoughts On Buying a 5 Gallon Betta Fish Tank