I hope you love the products I recommend! Just so you know, I may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You’ve picked up a new Betta fish and put him in a great Betta tank. You bought a good filter and added an affordable heater. Now it’s time you decked out your tank with a few awesome betta tank accessories.
Betta’s like to swim, and they like to have places to hide and hang out.
Adding some cool Betta fish tank accessories can be a great way to make your Betta’s home more interesting to look at and more fun for your Betta to live in and explore.
From fun decorations to perches, to lights and hiding places, here are 11 of the latest betta fish tank accessories that will liven up any environment.
- Top 3 Accessories And Decor Ideas For An Awesome Betta Tank
- 1. LUFFY Betta Balls : Live Round-Shaped Marimo Plant
- 2. Zoo Med Laboratories Betta Hammock
- 3. Govine Exotic Environments Aquarium Vase
- 4. Mingdak LED Aquarium Light For Fish Tanks
- 5. Resin Dinosaur Head Bone Decoration
- 6. Penn Plax Hideaway Pipes Aquarium Ornament
- 7. Uxcell Aquarium Decoration Aqua Landscape Artificial Mountain Betta Wood
- 8. Resin Fishing Shipwreck Boat Aquarium Ornament
- 9. Govine Glowing Effect Artificial Mushroom Fish Tank Decoration
- 10. Betta Kit Bamboo Shoots Ornament
- 11. Govine Pineapple House Ornament
- Final Thoughts On Betta Fish Tank Accessories
- Learn More About Your Betta Fish
Top 3 Accessories And Decor Ideas For An Awesome Betta Tank
|Top||6 Marimo Moss Ball Variety Pack - 4 Different Sizes of Premium Quality Marimo from Giant 2.25 Inch to Small 1 Inch - World's Easiest Live Aquarium Plant - Sustainably Harvested and All-Natural||Prime||Buy On Amazon|
|Zoo Med Floating Betta Log||Prime||Buy On Amazon|
|CousDUoBe 2 Pack Betta Fish Leaf Pad Improves Betta's Health by Simulating The Natural Habitat - Natural, Organic, Comfortable Rest Area for Fish Aquarium||Prime||Buy On Amazon|
1. LUFFY Betta Balls : Live Round-Shaped Marimo Plant
Every Betta tank should have some of these. Made of marimo moss, Luffy’s Betta Balls are live plants that not only add a splash of color and fun to your Betta’s habitat – they also help keep it clean.
Marimo moss absorbs many of the same nutrients as algae, so they will help keep your tank algae-free. Plus, your Betta will love to push them around and play with them.
Want to learn more about the benefits of Betta Balls and other popular plants for your Betta tank. Read: The Best Live Plants For Betta Fish That Are Super Easy To Keep.
Award-winning aquascapers' choice.
The smart one. Lean but powerful. APT Zero contains the full potency of APT Complete, but without nitrates and phosphates. It is specially designed for tanks with significant fish load and for hobbyists looking to replicate the renowned ADA dosing system. Its leaner dosing approach provides maximum algae control.
Watch This Video: Marimo Moss Ball Care – Benefits to a Fish Tank
2. Zoo Med Laboratories Betta Hammock
Your Betta will absolutely love lounging on this leaf-shaped Betta Hammock from Zoo Med Laboratories.
Attached to the side of the tank with the included suction cup, the Betta Hammock provides a nice platform for Bettas to rest and hang out. You might find that you’ll have trouble getting your Betta to do anything else!
The Betta Hammock is also one of the featured toys in our post: 10 Of The Best Betta Fish Toys Your Betta Will Love
Watch This Video: Zoo Med Betta Bed™ Leaf Hammock
3. Govine Exotic Environments Aquarium Vase
Do you want your Betta aquarium to look like it’s filled with sunken treasure?
This Aquarium Vase Betta tank accessory looks like a long-forgotten artifact at the bottom of the ocean. Holes on either end allow your Betta to swim through it and explore. This tank decoration looks great and provides space for your Betta to enjoy.
4. Mingdak LED Aquarium Light For Fish Tanks
This LED Aquarium light bar from Mingdak has some unique features that make it stand out.
It’s fully submersible, so you can have lighting inside your tank. With solid aluminum construction, it’s also very durable. And it features a quick-disconnect between the cord and the light itself, so you don’t have to disturb your electrical plug set up for cleaning.
If you’re looking for a light for your aquarium, this one is a no-brainer.
Watch This Video: Mingdak LED aquarium light REVIEW
6. Penn Plax Hideaway Pipes Aquarium Ornament
Bettas enjoy having places to hide and explore, and these Hideaway Pipes from Penn Plax give them that.
The three tubes are connected in the middle, so your Betta can have fun swimming in and out of the different entrances.
Award-winning aquascapers' choice.
The all-in-one wonder. Richer Colours. Less Algae. Faster Results. 10X more potent1 that conventional fertilizers, and carefully balanced to limit algae. Unlock the true potential of your planted tank today!
The natural look and moss effect also looks great and adds a touch of nature to your tank.
7. Uxcell Aquarium Decoration Aqua Landscape Artificial Mountain Betta Wood
8. Resin Fishing Shipwreck Boat Aquarium Ornament
This attractive resin pirate ship is a great way to add a splash of fun to any tank.
Throw this in your Betta’s home, and he’ll look like a whale swimming around a sunken ship. There are also several access holes and tunnels for your Betta to explore, or just hang out and rest.
This is an all around great Betta fish tank accessory.
9. Govine Glowing Effect Artificial Mushroom Fish Tank Decoration
This awesome tank decoration is made of soft silicone, so the tendril of the artificial sea anemone will move with the water flow.
This decoration is also phosphorescent, so hitting it with blue or white LED lighting will add a unique glow effect to your tank.
This decoration is eye-catching, and your Betta will enjoy swimming through the tendrils.
10. Betta Kit Bamboo Shoots Ornament
This bamboo Betta tank ornament can work with many different aquascaping concepts, from peaceful zen garden to dark forest.
The bamboo shoots also create a fun playground that your Betta will love swimming around.
This tank decoration will make any tank look good, and your Betta will enjoy them too!
11. Govine Pineapple House Ornament
This whimsical decoration can add a splash of fun to any Betta tank.
The pineapple shape and bright colors are unique and entertaining, and this tank accessory provides a great shelter for your Betta to explore and hide.
Designed to exceed the maximum estimate of plant-growth requirements, the famous nutrient dosing approach pioneered by Tom Barr is now available in a ready-to-use concentrate that removes the guesswork from trying to recreate this powerful and sometimes elusive formula.
If you like your aquascapes to be a little quirky, this decoration will fit right in.
Final Thoughts On Betta Fish Tank Accessories
No matter your style or the kind of aquascape you’re going for, you should be able to find a decoration on this list to fit your vision. And as a bonus, these great tank accessories add a lot of benefits to your Betta, like giving him a place to explore, hide, or perch.
Adding some of these accessories to your Betta’s home will give you a great looking tank and a happy Betta.
Learn More About Your Betta Fish
- How To Care For a Betta Fish For Beginners: Betta Fish Care 101 [Guide & Care Sheet]
- 10 Of The Best Betta Fish Toys Your Betta Will Love
- 11 Of The Latest Betta Fish Tank Accessories
- 11 Steps Simplified: How To Clean a Betta Fish Tank
- 12 Of The Best Betta Fish Tanks You Can Buy In 2018 – Top Picks & Reviews
- 19 Cool Betta Fish Tank Ideas That Will Inspire You
- 5 Gallon Betta Tank: 6 Superior Options For Under $100
- 7 Awesome Betta Fish Aquaponics Kits For Your Home
- 7 Easy DIY Ideas for Betta Fish Tanks with Divider
- 7 Fundamentals of the Ideal Betta Fish Tank
- 7 Terrific Small Betta Fish Tanks
- 9 Expert Tips: The Ideal Betta Fish Tank Temperature
- 9 Proven Steps: How To Breed Betta Fish The Easy Way
- Betta Fish Tank Review: The Fluval Spec V Aquarium Kit – Great For Betta & Other Small Fish!
- Betta Fish Tank Review: The Marineland ML90609 Portrait Aquarium Kit
- Betta Fish Tank: The Fluval Edge Review (6 & 12 Gallons)
- Betta Fish Tricks & Training
- Can Betta Fish Eat Goldfish Food?
- Find The Best Filter For Betta Fish – [2019 Buyer’s Guide]
- Find the Right Sponge Filter For Your Betta or Other Small Fish
- How Long Do Bettas Fish Live? How To Increase Your Betta’s Lifespan
- How to Use a Betta Fish Tank Divider – Tips & Tricks
- Need a Betta Tank Heater? – Here Are 5 Affordable Betta Fish Tank Heaters You Should Know About
- NoClean Aquariums Betta Fish Tank: 8 Truths About Gravity Flow Self-Cleaning Tanks
- Non Aggressive & Peaceful Betta Tank Mates You Can Add To Your Community Tank. [List & Guide)
- Q&A: Are Bloodworms Good For Betta Fish?
- Selecting The Best Betta Mini Internal Aquarium Filter For Your Small Aquarium
- Self Cleaning Betta Tank: 7 Better & Safer Options For Your Betta
- The Best Live Plants For Betta Fish That Are Super Easy To Keep
- Top Fin Aquaponics Review
- Updated! Best Betta Fish Tank Size For A Happy Betta Fish 2019 [Guide]
- What do Betta Fish Eat? Use These 5 Best Types Of Betta Food