I hope you love the products I recommend! By the way, any links on this page that lead to products on Amazon are affiliate links and I earn a commission if you make a purchase. Thanks in advance for your support!
With that out of the way.
Are Marineland canister filters good?
The Marineland C360 Canister Filter is definitely worth a look if you’re in the market for something that is affordable and low maintenance.
Marineland Magniflow Canister Filters are an upgraded version of the C-Series Canister Filter from Marineland and with 360GPH filtration capacity, it’s big enough, for tanks up to 100-gallon tanks.
How often should I clean my Marineland canister filter?
Cleaning your Marineland Canister Filter should be done at least once per month. However, depending on your stocking levels and species of fish the requirement to clean your filtration system could be extended out to about 6 months.
Marineland Magniflow 360.
- rated for tanks up to 100 gallons.
- Multiple (4) trays allows superior flexibility for your media selections
- Marineland is known for their best in industry customer service
- The filter media that arrives with the filter is good, but it could be better
- The rubber gaskets can be misplaced or tear if your not careful.
- Make sure you have room for this filter, it is a large unit